CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

relationships

There are so many things to be said, and so many things that have already been said.

So here is the extremely brief summarization of my current thoughts.

No matter how great the distance, or the time between communication, the people that I share relationships with can expect three things.

one. that i love them.

two. that i am here for them, whenever.

three. that i will do whatever i can to meet any need that they share with me.

Those three things are true of every relationship in my life. Some may balk at my use of the word love, so here goes the explanation. Regardless of depth, I love you because Christ loves you and I'm here to share that love. There are some people closer than others as things naturally progress, thus I may love on a personal level as well, but underneath it all is the basis of the love that I have been shown.


This is no great manifesto, simply a reaction to the various thoughts that I have heard about types of relationships and their dynamics.

0 comments: