CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

he loves me.

apparently, i underestimate that God love me. this is probably at least partially true. i don't like the way it sounds. i feel like it is another part of my brokenness. one that i was mostly unaware of previously. regardless, something that needs to be fixed.

but i don't think this is something that i can work on
. like it can't be a project... i think the biggest thing is letting myself rest in that train of thought. i don't know. i feel like i can't just wake up tomorrow morning thoroughly convinced that God loves Andra. for who she is. for who she is not.

i wish i could explain this
...

3 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

YAY! I found one of my favorite people!

lessons said...

I think that it is so difficult for us to embrace this FACT, because we cannot help but compare love to what we have experienced from people. Fortunately, that is not the love that we have the opportunity to rest in- we are used to a love that has conditions- expectations. I think that it is a bit of fear that keeps us from understanding a love without boundaries. That love causes us to be so much more vulnerable. I love your post.

Chelsea said...

BLOG... Just do it... You need to start writing again...